HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM COACHING?
Working with a coach, enables you to harness a powerful skill set that you can use to gain a deeper awareness of yourself and develop yourself to maximize your full potential. Our coaches are trained internationally and include ACCs (Associate Certified Coach accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). We believe in supporting and encouraging our client’s to grow and maximize their potential, to challenge and break through the barriers that keep them from realizing their dreams and goals.
Coaching works because it is personal, often intensive and builds upon and refines an individual’s existing skills and talents. Ultimately, the only way to really know what a difference it will make for you is to get in touch and find out for yourself.
One-to-one coaching for Executives:
- Improves performance
- Increases strategic and operational leadership capability
- Helps employees to re-energise and re-engage with work.
- Coaching can assist organizations with key business goals. Within the coaching partnership, our coaches will work with your employees to identify and create clarity around key business goals and establish effective management strategies to ensure goals are met.
- Coaching can boost creativity. Our coach will support your employees in confidently pursuing new ideas and alternative solutions. We encourage fresh perspectives and provide inspiration by asking pertinent and thought provoking questions during sessions, while supporting the individual to create SMART goals.
- Coaching can manage the change that accompanies growth within your organization. Professional coaching is an important element for managing change—including growth. The Advantedge coach will help your employees assess current needs, opportunities, and challenges, all while maximizing the potential they already possess.
- Coaching can boost productivity and effectiveness. Within the coach-client relationship, a focus will be placed on learning and clarity for forward action. According to the ICF Global Coaching Client Study 70% of clients reported a positive improvement in work performance. And because coaching is an investment in the client’s own capability there is an extraordinary return on coaching fees and it continues to pay back year after year.
- Coaching can develop communication skills. The ICF Global Coaching Client Study revealed that 72 percent of those being coached noticed an improvement in communication skills. s.
- Coaching can help your organization attract and retain talented employees. Coaching is an ideal way to develop your employees and show your employees you value their development.
- Coaching helps you increase the level of contribution within the organization and at the same time helps the individual grow and develop.
One on One Coaching for Individuals:
- Creates deeper self-awareness, and can make paradigm shifts.
- Can resolve internal and external conflicts
- Improve relationships with self and others
- Improve Interpersonal skills
- Provides the support structure to empower individuals to stretch beyond their comfort zones and create the extraordinary
- Encourages and supports building confidence and self esteem
- Helps to identify and support individuals to work with their strengths
WHEN CAN COACHING BE USED EFFECTIVELY?
Let our coaches work with you to to empower you or your Organisation to:
- Identify and improve critical skills and know-how
- Build high performance Management Teams
- Obtain commitment to improve a situation
- Facilitate the sharing of thoughts and concerns
- Resolve relationship and conflict issues
- Develop and retain leadership talent
- Support newly appointed or promoted managers who have moved into a more senior, or different role to come to grips with the dimension and direction of the new role
- Identify and manage critical tasks and relationships
- Improve performance
- Increase motivation levels
- Improve Interpersonal skills
- Achieve goals
- Solve problems
- Develop careers
- Overcome conflicts
- Facilitate brainstorming
- Reinforce learning
- Manage time
- Deal with overload
- Deal with inertia
- Initiate change
- Overcome fear of change
Benefits of Using a Coach
Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. And, the list does not end there. Those who undertake coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.
Professional coaching maximizes potential and, therefore, unlocks latent sources of productivity.
Building the self-confidence of employees to face challenges is critical in meeting organizational demands.
Return on Investment
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes. The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back.
Virtually all companies and individuals who hire a coach are satisfied.
More information on benefits of coaching can be found in the ICF Research Portal, including case studies and industry reports.
Source: ICF Global Coaching Client Study was commissioned by the ICF but conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers.