Job status: Open
Education: Qualified Chartered Accountant from a recognized institute
Experience: Minimum 10-15 years of professional experience with 5 years in similar position
Primary Job Purpose:
- Managing Accounting & Reporting
- Carrying out Planning & Budgeting
- Managing Corporate Tax Position
- Implementing Decision Support
- Monitoring performance
- Strategic Planning
- Timely and Accurate Submission of Regulatory Reporting assigned to Finance function
- Development of Country and Segment Plans & Budgets
- Implementation of Bank Strategy
- Development & rollout of Decision Support MIS
- Designing and Implementation of Accounting Policies
- Regular Reporting to Board of Directors.
- Staff and succession planning
- Key Relationships - Board of Directors, CEO, Department Heads, Committees
- Interdependencies – Risk Management, Treasury, IT, Operations and all other transaction processing functions
- Key Relationship - State Bank of Pakistan, External Auditors, Consultants & Advisors
- Interdependencies – Tax Authorities, Tax advisors & Consultants, Vendors.
Decision Making Authority:
- The Job requires active decision making of both Financial and Non Financial Nature.
- The monetary value of financial decisions will be in accordance with the delegation of Matrix from CEO
- Non Financial decisions are of critical nature and that includes decisions related to policies and procedures
- It is the requirement of the job to get involved in the decision making process at the outset.
- The organization structure should allow this function to get involved in decision making process at the outset.